While I Wait
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
While I Wait

This is a wolf role play site new November 2012! This is a fun, realistic role play. You can make your wolf any color, you can make it injured, blind, deaf, you can really give it anything, as long as it's realistic for the most part! Join now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Farrow Woods

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Farrow Woods Empty Farrow Woods Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:04 pm

Hawk

Hawk
Alpha

Woods that used to be Indian territory, the named it "Arrow Woods" but somehow the name changed to "Farrow Woods" These trees are large and tall. In the day, little light shines threw the thick leaves.

https://whileiwait.board-directory.net

2Farrow Woods Empty Re: Farrow Woods Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Hawk

Hawk
Alpha

Hawk slowly walked near the woods. Seeing the stars is the sky made him angry, his mate cheated on him, now having pups with another. Hawk vowed then that when those pups were born, they wouldn't live long. Hawk sniffed the woods, there seemed to be no territory markings other than a faint one that could have been a few years old. Hawk didn't give up this chance. Hawk marked his last rock and found his way to the middle of the forest. He didn't see any dens already made, but Hawk did see a rather large rock, so he came close to it and dug in the ground to make a good den. Once made, Hawk went in, It was dirty there, but he liked it. He walked out of his newly made den to do one last thing- he stood on the rock and howled, letting everyone know this was his territory, and also welcoming anyone who thinks they are worthy of being in the pack. Then Hawk lied in his den and slept, no dream, nothing until morning.

3Farrow Woods Empty Re: Farrow Woods Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:34 pm

Kipin

Kipin

Kipin heard the strong howl of a wolf he seemed to have heard before. Walking into this territory, Kipin didn't try to be quiet, he wanted to see this wolf and wanted it now. He saw him. Kipin saw this wolf who had the loud howl, claiming his land. Am I worthy? he asked this wolf.

4Farrow Woods Empty Re: Farrow Woods Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:58 pm

Hawk

Hawk
Alpha

Hawk looked at this cocky wolf. Stepping toward him, he said I don't know, are you? He wasn't expecting someone to come so quickly. He examined this wolf who seemed to have the same colors as him. He appeared to have muscular legs and a bold figure. This stranger may no longer be referred to as a loner. When the wind sped up, Hawk's eye caught site of something yellow, flowing in the wind. This wolf had a strange growth of hair on his head. It looked like what humans would call a "Mohawk". A yellow one that went down to his tail. What's your name and age? Hawk said then looked this wolf in the eyes.

5Farrow Woods Empty Re: Farrow Woods Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Kipin

Kipin

Kipin sat tall so the strong wolf could examine him. When he heard the question, he replied Kipin. 2. he looked at him impatiently and asked Well?

6Farrow Woods Empty Re: Farrow Woods Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Hawk

Hawk
Alpha

You can join, Kipin. He then looked away, But you will have to be more patient, and respectful... I'm Hawk. I have seen another wolf around here a few times. You will be a watcher. When he said that, he was talking about Jillian, (She hasn't role played yet). Hawk began to walk back. He dug in the ground to create another den, one for the watchers. Once he finished, he said This is the watcher's den, you'll sleep here.

7Farrow Woods Empty Re: Farrow Woods Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:44 pm

Kipin

Kipin

Thank you, Hawk. He walked to his den and slept for a little while. When he woke up, he went to Hawk and said I will go watch for that other wolf now. he walk to the side of the territory to watch for the wolf he said that might show up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum