While I Wait
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
While I Wait

This is a wolf role play site new November 2012! This is a fun, realistic role play. You can make your wolf any color, you can make it injured, blind, deaf, you can really give it anything, as long as it's realistic for the most part! Join now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's an Activity Check and YARA?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What's an Activity Check and YARA? Empty What's an Activity Check and YARA? Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Hawk

Hawk
Alpha

An Activity Check is something that I will run every 2 months or so. There are keywords that show what your character's activeness is like. Those keys will be shown below. But before I put them, I'll tell you what an activity check is.
An Activity Check helps me know who is active, and who is just in the way. By members posting every 2 months on a new "Check", I will determine who is active. If you don't post by the deadline, your account will be immediately deleted. You don't want that do you? To prevent being deleted, all you have to do is post in the most recent activity check before the deadline passes. Simple, right?
Here are the keywords, which, I guess are just actually symbols, but hey!
If you are:
Planning to stay- Smile
Thinking about quitting, but don't delete me!- scratch
Want to create a new character- elephant
*Active, but need or want to quit- Neutral (Followed by reason)
Staying, wanting to change wolf rank- What a Face (Followed by current rank, and wanted rank)

*Another way to do this, is just don't post in the check.

~Post the symbol to your desire in the recent Activity Check.

Something else I should talk about are "YARA's (You Are Really Active)". A YARA is something that I will give you if you are very active. When there is an activity check, I will post everyone who has a YARA. With a YARA, you are safe for one activity check. So, if you don't post at an activity check even by the deadline, your account won't be deleted. And you can only use your YARA once. You can get get more YARA's by continuing to be really active.

~Please, If I forget, or am late to put up an activity check, Please PM me, and I'll put one up! Thank you!

-Hawk

https://whileiwait.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum